THURSDAY 3/26: FIC on NPR, intentional communities
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:58:42 -0600
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC) was asked to appear
on National Public Radio's "Talk of the Nation" with Ray Suarez
This is a one hour national call in talk show which is usually
very informative.
I am fairly sure the call-in number is 1-800-989-8255   (989-TALK)

Thursday March 26,1998               NOTE: I (Fred) have not heard
Eastern Standard Time:  3:00 PM          confirmation that FIC will
Central Standard Time:  2:00 PM          be on at this time - it is
Mountain Standard Time: 1:00 PM          subject change...
Pacific Standard Time:  Noon

I'm a big fan of Talk of the Nation (TOTN) and expect it to be a good
show.           Fred