Re: THURSDAY 3/26: FIC on NPR, intentional communities
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 20:00:16 -0600
On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Jeffrey Leitch wrote:

> Just got a KUOW catalog -
> Confirming that Talk of the Nation, in Seattle, is from 11a.m.to 1 p.m.

TOTN is a two hour program (not all areas carry both hours) but covers two
different topics - one hour each. I did get confirmation this morning
that the FIC segment is scheduled for Thursday - the second hour -
(as of Wed morning I can imagine it could still change but not likely).

To see if it's carried in your area check out:
Stations & Show Times on the web at:
http://www.npr.org/programs/totn/totn.carriage.html

I was called for some background information in response to an earlier
email message I'd sent offering any assistance I could.  But I was not
home today - Andrew and I went off playing - it's spring break here
and felt like spring today.  I'll call back in the morning.

Fred

I wrote earlier:
The Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC) was asked to appear
on National Public Radio's "Talk of the Nation" with Ray Suarez
This is a one hour national call in talk show which is usually
very informative.
I am fairly sure the call-in number is 1-800-989-8255   (989-TALK)

Thursday March 26,1998               NOTE: I (Fred) have not heard
Eastern Standard Time:  3:00 PM          confirmation that FIC will
Central Standard Time:  2:00 PM          be on at this time - it is
Mountain Standard Time: 1:00 PM          subject change...
Pacific Standard Time:  Noon

--
WHO WAS offline 3/13-3/21/98 due to a hardware problem   I'm
..      trying to catch up - feel free to email again if needed