RE: openings now: Use the Web
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:06:22 -0600
The list of groups with openings could happen fairly easily and quickly on the
new revamped cohousing website.

Its pretty easy to create a post form, much like the FIC reachbook page, where
people can enter in data into fields and then have those automatically posted
on a page. The FIC reach page is a model of how to do this, I personally would
add fields for such things as State, project name, unit description, price,
availavble date, contact email and phone, website address, and other.  Then
sort it by either project name or state.

That way, anybody who had a unit to sell, could post their own. This would be
dynamic and updated by the people who care about it the most, the unit
sellers.

The current cohousing web site is a cobweb site, has not been updated for many
months. It has been taken over by new energy and will be moved soon to a new
location, and hopefully with some new energy added.

Rob Sandelin