fence policy?
From: Michael McIntyre (michaelsunward.org)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 23:51:41 -0600
We're currently addressing issues around the idea of private fences at
individual townhouses.  We have many points of view here and it is quite
a challenge, no surprise.

Can anyone provide or point to policies already adopted on this issue or
share enlightened tales of the process you went through? (My archive
search didn't find much.)

TIA!

Cheers,
        Michael
Michael McIntyre                  Sunward Cohousing of Ann Arbor
michael [at] ic.org                          www.sunward.org
734-998-7140                            info [at] sunward.org
                                          734-930-6425