Re: NPR program on intentional communities
From: Bob Morrison (morrisonnetcad.ENET.dec.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:42:55 -0600
  Thank you, Fred, for calling into the program and telling the listeners
about cohousing. Someone (I forgot if it was the host or one of the guests)
appeared to have never heard of cohousing before.
  I thought the program did a fairly good job of explaining what intentional
communities are and dispelling some of the negative stereotypes thereof. And
I hope at least a few of the listeners got curious enough about cohousing to
inquire further.
  Maybe in the future we could have an NPR program specifically on cohousing.

Bob Morrison
Groton, MA