Re: developer driven cohousing
From: Kathy Kelly (kkellytheriver.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:15:56 -0700 (MST)
Here in Tucson we're developer-inspired not developer driven. We're working
with Jim Leach and his "Streamlined Cohousing" team which includes Katie
McCamant, Chuck Durrett, Chris and Kelly Scott Hanson, Zev Paiss and
Neshama Abrahams among other Cohousing pros.  We couldn't be more pleased!
Our group is making much faster progress than ever. Our "development team"
knows when to offer advice and suggestions and when to leave it to the
group. We feel like we have the best of all possible development scenarios.
 Shared risk, shared control and lots of input from professionals who
really know their stuff and know what it takes to "get it built".

Kathy Kelly
Tucson Neighborhood Development
Where we've got 16 invested members, a centrally located site under option
and Chuck Durrett here in April to help us program our Common House.