Re: The Cohousing Network - organizational update.
From: Smith & McGowan (mcsmithalbany.net)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 04:44:56 -0600
Toni Smith wrote:

This is an East Coast question.  Does anyone know of any conferences, or
publications in the near future on the east coast cohousing community?
Creek's Bend Cohousing, Troy New York is very interested in
participating.

Toni Smith
looking for more households to break ground on a pinensula into the
Poestenkill Creek.  Troy sits in a glacier between 4 mountain ranges and
is 10 minutes from the capital of New York and 35 minutes from Saratoga
Springs.  Close to the VT and Mass borders.