Re: Southern Marin CoHousing
From: Virginia Moreland (vmorelandmindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 07:03:35 -0500
"Yikes!" is right!  Joani, did they give any clues as to what these homes
will cost?  Unless someone donated the land, it would sound like this
project is a sure bet to be the world's most expensive cohousing. But of
course, you'd just sit and stare and the view and would never need to spend
a nickel on entertainment again.

Ginny Moreland
East Lake Commons, Atlanta, GA
where our construction loan has been approved (but not quite closed yet),
23 contracts signed, but plenty available, and where units start at 1235
sq. ft. and around $88,000.00. No view of the ocean, but we'll have a pond.
:)