Re: On going costs
From: Barb Andre (mbawebaccess.net)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:36:41 -0500
Robin:

Last year at Greyrock, the HOA spent on:

Management (including payment of our Treasurer/bookkeeper, photocopies,
postage, office supplies & miscellany): $2230

Common House maintenance (including repairs and cleaning, which no one
wanted to do): $1400

Common House utilities & telephone: $2110

Insurance: $8000 (this year's cost)

Irrigation water: $1300

Landscaping and maintenance: $2660

Trash removal: $1100

Social expenses: $380

This year we budgeted a bit more in some of these categories because we
finished the basement of the Common House, and are beginning our common
garden. We also have budgets for other items that haven't been needed
yet:

Snow removal: $1080

Repairs & exterior maintenance of buildings: $1680

Reserves for replacement: $6240.

HOA dues are distributed among the 30 households based on size of house,
number of residents, presence/absence of garage or carport, as well as
equally among households for some items. Dues range from $70 to $100 per
month.

Barb Andre
Greyrock Commons
Fort Collins, CO