RE: annual assessments
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 20:59:53 -0500
Sharingwood currently has 17 memberships paying $50 a month. This covers taxes
on our greenbelt, insurance, commonhouse maintenance and running, child care,
income taxes, tax preparation, budgets for maintenance, plus some capital
expenditures.  We do not currently have a reserve account for replacing the
common elements. We are about to add 12 more homesites, 9 of which are sold
and will be paying $50 a month also.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood
About an hour north and east of Seattle WA

  • annual assessments Lynn Nadeau, April 7 1998
    • RE: annual assessments Rob Sandelin, April 8 1998