Re: Cohousing-L functionality doubts from Fred
From: Sharon Hamer (hamermeol.net)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 06:33:04 -0500
I was just going to write something anyway.

Today's New York Times (Thursday 4/16/98) has an article about Cambridge
Cohousing in it on the cover of the Home section. It contains info on, among
other things,  my family, and on page 10, has a  picture of my living room and
my family!! The focus of the article is the ecological aspects of our project.
Enjoy.

Sharon Hamer
hamer [at] meol.mass.edu

--