RE: Volunteer labor pool available
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehauto-trol.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:51:24 -0500
I agree that cohousing probably wouldn't qualify generally.  But there
are similar tacts that we can take.  A couple years ago at Highline,
thru the local school system, we tapped in to a pool of highschool kids
who wanted summer work, and were able to get them to help on some of our
landscape work.  They weren't free, but they were much less expensive
than adult laborers.  Course they also didn't work as much, and needed
lots of supervision.  But I gathered from our landscape team at the time
that it was a positive experience all around.
debbie behrens, highline crossing, littleton, co

        ... I couldn't understand why anyone would think that co-