Conflict resolution - Book reference
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:45:56 -0500
I dont think this rejected message got forward to the list from
2 Mar 1998.    Gail Curry curryg [at] unbc.ca

Thanks Rob.  For those who are looking for the first book mentioned, the
title is actually _Resolving Conflict With Others & Within Yourself_.  It
is published in 1990 by New Harbinger Publications, and the ISBN is
0934986819.

Gail Curry
Prince George, B.C.

> From: Rob Sandelin <Floriferous [at] classic.msn.com>
> Subject: RE: Conflict resolution
> Date: Sunday, March 01, 1998 5:13 PM
>
> I reccommend the following books:
>
> Resolving Conflicts within others and within yourself  Gini Graham Scott.
> This book is really excellent, full of all kinds of practical ideas and
tools.