Volunteer labor pool "very simple"
From: The Fertile Zone (fertilezonepostoffice.worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:23:54 -0500
United Way manages the list of eligable agencies for the Court-ordered
Volunteer Labor
pool in my area.  Here is the lastest diolog with the United Way, in my area.

From:                   Dale Nash - Ext Rels <dnash [at] uwkc.wa.org>
Subject:                Re: Volunteer Opportunities
Date sent:              Tue, 21 Apr 98 10:12:00 PDT

The process for getting on the list is very simple.  Your agency needs to
register with the Center.  No fees, just a couple of forms to fill out.
 Then ask to be included on our court ordered list.

Every United Way is different, some have volunteer centers, some do not,
AND every center works differently.

Call me, I will be happy to explain more.

Dale Nash, President
United Way, Seattle
206.461.3777