Re: Common House flaws
From: MelaSilva (MelaSilvaaol.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:01:28 -0500

>Pam,
>   Want to share with the list what the OTHER major flaws were?

2 double sinks were put into the kitchen - one set for the dishwasher and one
set for pots. Cheap shallow sinks were put in both places. Not a problem by
the dishwasher, but a major problem for pots. The pot sink was supposed to get
a sprayer with the regular faucet, instead the dishwasher got a sprayer, NO
regular faucet. So you get all wet loading the dishwasher.

Lighting is totally inadequate in the kitchen.

Much of the storage space in the kitchen is useless.

The stoves are the cheapest made - as I said before, we ran out of money.

ETC ETC ETC

Pam Silva
Southside Park Sacramento