RE: Who gets to vote?
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 22:32:28 -0500
I would not give the ability to vote, or even to block consensus, to anyone
who has not financially committed to the project. For example, many groups, in
order to become a member, require a certain process which usually includes
time involvement (some number of meetings) plus a financial investment.

I would only allow those who are members to vote. Typically a member is
defined by a unit or household and so if a household is three people they only
get one vote between them. If they can't agree amoung themselves, their vote
is cancelled out.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood Cohousing
Cedar Village Permaculture Retreat Center