Straw Bale?
From: Sharon Villines (
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:51:51 -0500
A post this morning said a group was  considering using "straw bale" for
their common house. Please explain what this is--I assume you do not mean
the hay bales used to feed cows?

Sharon Villines, Manhattan
Archives of Detective Fiction,
Deadly Serious Press,
Synergy Cohousing, Delray Beach, FL,

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.