Re: Straw Bale?
From: Raelin Firestorm (raelincomputercrafts.net)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 17:16:40 -0600 (MDT)
I found alot of valuable information on other types of construction than
strawbale
at the Alternative Building Methods link page of the Joiners Quarterly. . .at
http://www.nxi.com/WWW/joinersquarterly/links.html.  Seems to me there is
something about cob at the Canelo web site.

--
Raelin Firestorm
Out of the Night that Covers Me