Re: COHOUSING-L digest 481
From: Christopher L. Wood (c.l.woodcsu-e.csuohio.edu)
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 09:01:11 -0500
I think the bigger problem is already having an SO
who is not interested in the cohousing concept. Do any
readers have stories of a reticent spouse/SO whom they
had to cajole and convince into trying cohousing, and
how did you do it? Or have any relationships broken up
over this issue?

Thanks,

Chris Wood

>Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 21:17:39 EDT
>From: Eves <Eves [at] aol.com>
>To: cohousing-l [at] freedom.mtn.org
>Subject: Re:  co-housers seeking partners/spice
>
>It has occurred to me that there may be single folks who wish for co-housing
>and wish for a partner.......
>I've never seen mention of this here.  While this is not a singles board,
>perhaps there is a way to invite any likely suspects to post here, and then
>correspond off-board, of course.  I can't imagine there'd be a stampede.
>Perhaps someone'd suggest an elegant way to do this, but it seems to me,  as
>one person living in co-housing, who dearly misses being in love, that we
>could readily integrate this.  Please agree!
>All Best,
>
>PS, we at Cantine's island in Saugerties have excavated in preparation for
>common house.  Parking lot is done!  some folks are gardening!

Christopher L. Wood
http://grail.cba.csuohio.edu/~chwood
c.l.wood@popmail.csuohio
Don't ask me, I just go to classes here!