Food!
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 15:04:22 -0500
In a message dated 5/2/98 3:46:41 AM, Pam wrote:

<<Any great stories out there waiting to be shared? Great meals, great
disasters, great recipies? I have to fill another CoHousing COOKS! column for
the Journal and am just a wee bit behind...... Any and all help will be much
appreciated.
Thanks,
Pam Silva>>

Here's an idea that I am excited about:  Broderbund has a CD-ROM out called
Williams-Sonoma Guide to Good Cooking - A complete guide to simple and
delicious meals.  It is loaded with recipes for every course and lovely color
pictures of everything.  The part that is so exciting is that you can plan
meals with it based on how many people, what ingredients you want to use,
etc., etc. And it even gives you a shopping list!!

Say you want to make something with potatoes, you just click on potatoes and
it gives you a bunch of recipes.  It also has meal planning, special occasion
meals such as a Labor Day picnic, Halloween buffet for 16, Cinco de Mayo feast
for 12, kids birthday party for 16, etc.

Seems custom made for cohousing.

Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol, CA
where - dare I say it? - we may start building soon...