Re: co-housers seeking partners/spice
From: Raines Cohen (coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 16:09:40 -0500
Eves [at] aol.com wrote on 5/1/98 21:17:39 EDT:

>It has occurred to me that there may be single folks who wish for co-housing
>and wish for a partner.......

I don't know about this. As any couples resulting from such introductions
would affect at least one if not two cohousing groups, wouldn't any such
arrangements require consensus approval in both groups? ;-)

Seriously, I'd prefer to see this list concentrate on the institutional
sharing and exchange involved in helping people start and run cohousing
groups, but I would support a seperate list for cohousing-talk, including
introductions.

Raines

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com>
Member, Swans Market Cohousing - Old Oakland neighborhood, CA
All units reserved; Groundbreaking ceremonies May 27; occupancy May '99
Currently obtaining mortgage pre-approval for all members