Re: New York Times
From: Smith & McGowan (mcsmithalbany.net)
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 06:09:41 -0500
Toni Smith from Creek's Bend Cohousing in Troy New York wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of the New York Times article that came out
about  3 weeks ago?  I would be happy to send a sase and a dollar for
xeroxing, as we use these articles for outreach.

Toni Smith, 219 Second Avenue, Albany, N.Y. 12202.

Creek's Bend is looking for households to break ground on a peninsula
into the Poestenkill Creek, a rural setting in a city.

Thank you
  • New York Times MITCH DARER, DIR OF CONSULT. NJIT-CIAT 201 596-3174, June 15 1995