Re: COHOUSING-L digest 482
From: Eves (Evesaol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 10:19:40 -0500
Whew!  Well, I' m glad I took the leap of courage to post re: folks looking
for spouse/partners and co-housing, both.  Several people replied to me,
saying they are interested in similar question, reluctant to post publicly;
they responded via personal e-mail, as makes sense.

Perhaps folks seeking a partner will simply send me a note.  Perhaps it can be
an offshoot of this, as Raines suggested..... tho how'd anyone know to find
it?
Don't think it'll generate much response overall, and am quite sure it will
not subvert the List!
Thanks to folks offering support