Difficult Neighbors
From: Sharon Villines (SharonVillinesprodigy.net)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 22:13:11 -0500
I would suggest that one should first investigate the legal options for
anyone who finds themselves in such a position. This is not a problem unique
to cohousing. I now live in an apartment beside a woman who is senile and
unmanageable. There are procedures for dealing with the problem--various
social agencies and finding family, etc. There are many avenues one can take
without having specific provisions written into a housing agreement.

Sharon Villines, Manhattan
Synergy Cohousing, Delray Beach, FL http://www.cohousing.net
Where we only need 9 more households to break ground. Only larger units
left.