Gold Coast Cohousing Assn (Australia)
From: Roger Brewster (brewstertechnet2000.com.au)
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 06:56:38 -0500
Hello to the List participants from Gold Coast Australia

A group which formed last September 1997 has slowly been going through the
community development stages and now is getting serious about a cohousing
project here in  the beautiful tourist resort city just south of Brisbane,
the capital of Queensland.

We are just completing the incorporation process, which will give us an
entity -
        Gold Coast Cohousing Association Inc
        PO Box 5476 Gold Coast Mail Centre 4217

It is the first milestone in our formation and the 20 or so households are
really excited about the whole concept - helped greatly by the generous
sharing of your experiences through the Cohousing List, as well as the
Communities Journal, books, etc.

We have an opportinity to bid for a government grant to study improved
methods of providing community housing - so naturally we are going to
promote cohousing!

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and we will keep you posted.

Roger Brewster

President