Reporter looking for S CT cohousing projects
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 07:05:03 -0500
Carolyn Wyman <cwyman [at] connico.net> is the author of the message below but
is not a Cohousing-L subscriber so this message was by the Fred the list
manager: owner-cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org

REPLY to her directly or call her.

I am a feature writer at the New Haven Hegister in CT interested in
writing a story about the co-housing movement IF there are any people
involved in planning such a community in my part of the state (that would
be south central CT -- from Stratford to Old Saybrook along the shoreline
and north to Meriden). I was wondering if you might be willing to post
this question on your cohousing discussion (that is, unless you personally
already know of such a group).

people could contact me by email or by calling me at the office
203-789-5667. my name is carolyn wyman.
many thanks.