Post Move-In Reactions / Database of one-liners
From: THE SHLIFE (THESHLIFEaol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 12:34:44 -0500
Response from Gary Shlifer - Synergy Cohousing - www.cohousing.net
____--------________--------__________
It think it is wonderful thing to hear about post-move reactions. I will be
happy to keep a database of reactions and make it available on our site.
IN ADDITION:
I'd love to keep track of and know the array of other reactions/feelings
towards living in cohousing.
Send me SHORT one-liners about:
Post move-in
Breaking Ground