Re: Post Move-In
From: MartyR707 (MartyR707aol.com)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 12:56:02 -0500
Boy this is a pretty depressing list - especially for one who has worked hard
for four years and still hasn't seen construction begin.  How bout some of you
others posting some *positive* one-liners (or 2 or 3 liners for that matter!!)
for those of us who could use the boost!!
Marty Roberts
Two Acre Wood, Sebastopol. CA

<<>It takes so long to get a project built, that once people get moved in