Pre-Workshop questions
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 02:28:13 -0500
My only piece of advice to you about the Getting It Built workshop is to
get as many people as possible from your group to attend. IMHO it is good
to include serious prospects as well, if you can, because even if they
don't end up joining your group, they are likely to be the same kinds of
folks that will eventually join. And if they are sitting on the fence,
attendance will most likely tip the balance one way or another, most likely
in favor of their joining your group.

You are in for a treat with Katie and/or Chuck doing this workshop with
you.  Not only will it save you money, but it will reduce the future
heartaches from endless to occasional, and will answer lots of questions
you didn't even know you had.

Joani Blank
Doyle St CoHousing and Old Oakland CoHousing (where we have managed without
a mission statement for more than three years, but are finally at work on one)