Combined Development?
From: William Germino (germinoemail.msn.com)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 15:35:43 -0500
Does anyone know of any housing developments where both
cohousing and a subdivision were combined on the same property and
developed in tandem? We have a situation where different people are
interested in each type. Is it possible to combine the development
even if the cohousing part operates on its own after construction?
What do you see as the potential issues (such as zoning) with the
idea?  Thanks for your input!

Bill Germino
TCN webmaster
Norwood, MA, where we are in the early stages of a cohousing development