Re: including old postings
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 09:33:08 -0500
When I am responding, it helps to have the original message "in front" of me.
Also, when I receive messages that contain "quotes" they are italicized or have
those little carrot (sp?) symbols in front of them. And, my quoted messages are
always beneath the new text, so I don't have to read the old message unless I
want to refer to it as I read the comment.

So I find it useful. And I have my preferences set up to automatically quote the