Re: including old postings
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 11:57:45 -0500
A moon garden is a collection of plants that "reflect" the moonlight:
broad or flat white blossoms that are open at night, the blue-green
and/or "silver" foliage of sage, artemisia, etc. The back of my unit
faces over a field and pasture area to the southeast, and so the full
moon shines over the area with great brilliance.