old postings/new topics
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 14:47:37 -0500
Just another bit of netiquette-

Joe Nolan wrote:
<<Optimally, one should edit down the original post to just the
questions/points that one is responding to. . . .  If
you respond to multiple Qs, interspersing your answers with the snippets is
a 1st class approach. >>

And, may I add, *please* change the header and/or make a separate post for new
topics or multiple questions  when they get to different topics.   I, for one,
(sorry folks) delete whole threads, and if the topic changes, you may miss (
:-)  ) my input, and i'll miss your topic.  The moon garden was lovely, but
invisible from my directory.

judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes and 8 coop apartments  in a rehab Georgian building
 built as a retirement home in 1924 -