Re: co-housing v.s. old-fashioned neighborliness
From: dwn2erth (dwn2erthpics.com)
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 08:45:05 -0500
-- maybe i "don't have a clue" I can only base my concern about suburban
sprawl with a new name on what your group presents and discusses as well
as the advertising and web pages of the various groups.. as i said before
I am sure that a small percentage of the co-housing projects do, in fact,
result in urban or village revitalization .. thank our lucky stars that
someone sees the need or recognizes the advantages.. I am finding it  most
interesting that my arguments are attempting to remain out of the personal
arena and yet a fair percentage of the responses seem to be of a personal
nature.. not really discussing the issues raised ... although they do seem
to have touched a nerve?   hmmm...