Re: co-housing v.s. old-fashioned neighborliness
From: Roman Bitner (lilbertconcentric.net)
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 12:45:30 -0500
dwn2erth wrote:
 I am finding it  most
> interesting that my arguments are attempting to remain out of the personal
> arena and yet a fair percentage of the responses seem to be of a personal
> nature.. not really discussing the issues raised ... although they do seem
> to have touched a nerve?   hmmm...
> >dwn2erth [at] pics.com
My experience with people like you is that you like to go to a list or
discussion board and stir things up, regardless of what the topic. You
write things of an inflammatory nature, then watch with glee while the
sparks fly. Then when people call you on your behavior, we are being
"personal" and overreacting. You really like the internet because it
allows you to behave as you wish with no repercussions. When somebody
responds with honesty and integrity, you are incapable of doing so in
kind, and resort to attempts to reflect your shame back on them with
comments like "must have touched a nerve". The only way to discuss
issues to your satisfaction would be to slavishly agree with you so that
you could move on to some other unsuspecting group to annoy. I will no
longer reply to your childish notes, and encourage others to do the
same.
Liz