Re: co-housing v.s. old-fashioned neighborliness
From: dwn2erth (dwn2erthpics.com)
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 14:28:49 -0500
--       liz taylor "roman bitner"  truly sorry you feel so strongly... I too
have strong opinions especially about insular, closed minded groups who
reject criticism and self examination so violently  and, I feel the need
to express my opinions especially when I feel that this group appears to
be  the more enlightened of our future (and current) real estate
investors. this is not a just inflammatory and,by the way,  i can handle
the repercussions, and in fact, attend numerous, public political meetings
and events and am quite clear in my views.. what repercussions do you
suggest... "Shunning" perhaps..
        .truly, the only reason I have entered this discussion has been in the
hope that some of you will think about what i am saying about land use and
the real impacts of our actions. I certainly have nothing to gain by
pissing people like yourself off.. except perhaps being shunned..