Same/different
From: Cheryl Charis-Graves (ccharisjeffco.k12.co.us)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:03:02 -0500
--------------E0C52796A888949A32C521DA

Okay, here's a reference out of left field. I'm reading through the comments
about "the invisible wall" and suddenly it reminds me of a story I read to
the children in my school (I'm a school psychologist). It's called
Stellaluna, by Janell Cannon. Beautiful illustrations. Ecologically
informative and appropriate (Stellaluna is a fruit bat). And the story is
about being different and alike at the same time, and about how friendship
arises and endures through the mystery of just that.

Cheryl
Harmony Village in Golden, CO
where I'm currently spending all my waking moments learning how to maintain
an underground sprinkler system for 27 households in a semi-arid climate

--------------E0C52796A888949A32C521DA

<HTML>
Okay, here's a reference out of left field. I'm reading through the comments
about "the invisible wall" and suddenly it reminds me of a story I read
to the children in my school (I'm a school psychologist). It's called
<U>Stellaluna</U>,
by Janell Cannon. Beautiful illustrations. Ecologically informative and
appropriate (Stellaluna is a fruit bat). And the story is about being different
and alike at the same time, and about how friendship arises and endures
through the mystery of just that.

<P>Cheryl
<BR>Harmony Village in Golden, CO
<BR>where I'm currently spending all my waking moments learning how to