Free Three Week Stay at Doyle St. in August!
From: Joani Blank (jeblankic.org)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 02:46:15 -0500
I will be in Massachusets from the 2nd to the 22nd of August including
spending about 10 days at Pioneer Valley. I thought that I was going to be
doing a trade with a family who lives there, but although they are kindly
letting me stay in their home, they have made other housing arrangements
for the time they are spending in California. Therefore, in the spirit of
sharing the wealth, I'd like to offer  my spacious two-bedroom unit to a
cohouser (individual or family) for part or all of the time I am gone. My
unit is up a long flight of stairs, and has internal stairs as well, so
unfortunately is not accessible to those with mobility considerations. I
would prefer to have visitors who either currently live in cohousing or
whose project is already abuilding, primarily because I will not be here to
host you, and I don't want to ask my neighbors to do too much of that.

For those who never heard of Emeryville, CA, we are located a couple of
miles from the UC Berkeley campus and just at the East end of the SF Bay
Bridge which goes to (you guessed it) San Francisco.

Please contact me directly at jeblank [at] ic.org, or by phone at 510-655-7399.
And feel free to post this in your community so that those not tuned in to
coho-l might see it. Thanks.

Joani Blank