Re: The $200,000 invisible wal
From: Mac Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:17:40 -0500
Creating better neighborhoods in the form of cohousing is a monstrous
task and it does become discouraging at times to hear people new to
cohousing criticising cohousers for not doing more or for not doing it
better or for not doing it in some different way.  I appreciate the
perspective that these relative newcomers bring and feel that its hugely
valuable for the whole cohousing movement to be continually challenged,
but I in turn challenge those with a better idea of how to do cohousing
to get out there and make it happen.  Build on the successes of existing
cohousing groups and take it the next step further.

I want to thank Lynn Nadeau for how nicely she put it:

--
           Mac Thomson                   San Juan Cohousing
           ganesh [at] rmi.net                Durango, Colorado

 "A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."
                           - Carl Sandberg