The $200,000 invisible wall - retrofit instead
From: Michael Mariner (mykanofone.net)
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 09:42:28 -0500
Jim Willits said:

>i have spent twenty five years retrofitting, or trying to ( we never seem
>to be finished) and have loved urban environments and extremely rural at
>different times with different groups..retrofit takes time but not
>necessarily a lot of money..

Jim, can you tell us more about your experiences?  Since 25 years is
longer than cohousing has been in America, I assume some of it was with
other kinds of communities or maybe on single households or....?

Do you have any advice for how cohousers can retrofit community into
existing neighborhoods and structures?

Mike Mariner

San Juan Cohousing, near Durango, CO, where we're looking for a few more
folks to join us on 240 acres of beautiful land. Check us out at:
http://shell.rmi.net/~ganesh/ or email Mac Thomson at ganesh [at] rmi.net

++++++ OTHER KEY ONLINE COMMUNITY RESOURCES +++++
Cohousing:  www.cohousing.org/
Ecovillages:  www.gaia.org/
Intentional Communities:  www.ic.org/