foster parenting in cohousing
From: Leni Nazare (nazareerols.com)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:57:29 -0500
We are about one year away from living in cohousing...but are thinking
ahead about what life will be like when we are residents of the EcoVillage
of Loudoun County, Virginia.  It seems to us that living in a cohousing
environment in the country will be ideal for foster parenting (something we
have been thinking of).  Has anyone on this list -- who lives in a
cohousing community -- ever been a foster parent?  And, if so, what are the
advantages and disadvantages of foster parenting in a cohousing community?
What words of wisdom do you have for us?  Thanks.
Leni and Charles Nazare
Future residents of EcoVillage of Loudoun County, VA (www.ecovil.com)