Cohousing-L as research source [was: Re: living sustainably in coho
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:08:39 -0500
On Thu, 28 May 1998, The CoHousing Company wrote:

> Hello.  My name is Daniel Krause and I am writing an article for The
> CoHousing Company to be submitted as a chapter for an upcoming book on
> architecture and sustainability.  I am looking for some examples of how
> living in a coho community has enabled people to live more sustainably.

Daniel,

Your are one of a number of folks who have used Cohousing-L and its
subscribers as a resource for books, articles, academic research etc over
the years.  This is certainly welcome of course but sometimes we never get
the the benefit of your efforts back via the list.

I would encourage you to post some sort of results, draft whatever at some
point to cohousing-L.

BTW I'd encourage you to elaborate a bit on what you have in mind
for sustainability.  This seems to me to be elusive concept
particularly in specific implementation.

Fred   Cohousing-L list manager

Who is agonizing over whether to buy an overpriced house to expand
Cohousing-L  See www.cohousing.org        and      nbhd-tc  the
Twin Cities Neighborhood issues list. See www.freenet.msp.mn.us