Top 10 issues in Coho (Rob's old)
From: Judy Baxter (BAXTERepivax.epi.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 17:12:16 -0500
I just found a copy of this that I had posted on our bulletin board for a while-
(I'm cleaning house!!) and thought it might interest folks -  so here's a
repost.  I called it "We are not alone".
        We sure deal with a lot of these.
Judy

-- e-mail:      baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu
        (usually checked on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
15 homes - 7 new townhomes and 8 coop apartments  in a rehab Georgian building
 built as a retirement home in 1924 -