self-sufficiency in cohousing
From: Hanne Larsen (nvardivip.cybercity.dk)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 01:32:21 -0500
As far as I know, none have tried. I am quite positive that none have common
income sources or self-sufficiency in a significant scale now.
"Svanholm" and derivative communities who do maintain relatively large farms
and other production have true common economy (kibbutz-like) and thus fall
beyond the scope of cohousing.

Nitsan Vardi
Sættedammen, Denmark
Franklin Wayne Poley wrote:

Hello out there! Does anybody know of a Danish Co-Housing Project which has
attempted to incorporate an economic unit, i.e. a means of self-sufficiency?
FWP.