Visiting Ecovillage in Ithaca
From: James Nordgaard (jimnordgaardyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:04:05 -0500
I apologize for posting this to everyone. But I am trying to find a
contact for Ecovillage in Ithaca who could tell me about visiting
there this summer.  I have tried two email contacts already and have
gotten no response; I have no phone # contacts.  I need to make plans
fairly soon.

If someone could supply me with a phone contact or a live email
contact to Ecovillage, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Jim Nordgaard
home 612-929-7391, work 612-677-8251
email: jimn [at] jriver.com

==

Jim Nordgaard /\ jimn [at] jriver.com  /\ www.jimn.org
J. River, Inc. - Monterey Cohousing Community - Green Party of MN