RE: Fun at business meetings
From: Rob Sandelin (Floriferousclassic.msn.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 00:46:26 -0500
I teach a weekend workshop on how to make meetings work really well, including
how to make them fun. I have an opening in July, and again in October. Also
check out the group process section of the Intentional Communities Resource
Pages at http://www.infoteam.com/nonprofit/nica/resource.html

Rob Sandelin