Re: Oh no, it's that Kitchen topic again!
From: Loren Davidson (lorenbatnet.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:39:23 -0500
At 08:10 PM 6/3/98 -0500, Virginia Moreland wrote:

>  Veggies will be
>grown on site, but as he rightly point out, we probably won't want to be
>carrying five-dozen potatoes up from the farm in a knapsack.

Might I suggest one of those rectangular garden carts with the large wheels?
They hold up to a couple hundred pounds of whatever, and I expect you'll
find them generally useful for far more than hauling potatoes.

Loren,
who has no experience whatsoever at designing kitchens, but knows gardens
--
Loren Davidson           Permaculturist. Poet. Philosopher.
loren [at] wombat.net         http://www.batnet.com/beauty/