Straw Bale Worksops-Concord Oasis Ecohousing
From: mdemaio (mdemaiojuno.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 20:04:16 -0500
We will be initiating our Summer 1998 workshop series with an informal
post and beam framing workshop Saturday June 20- Monday June 22, 1998.
Please send an e-mail if you would like to attend. The site is located on
a private drive next to Concordia Lutheran Church at 994A Oak Grove Road,
Concord, CA. We will be responding to e-mail inquiries starting June
16th.  Please bring lunch, gloves, eye protection, ear protection, a
construction hat if possible, sturdy boots or shoes, hammers, and other
tools for your personal use that you feel appropriate. Hope to see you
there!

In Sustainable Community,
Mark DeMaio, PE and Simon Lang
Concord Oasis E-coHousing
Where we're currently framing a straw bale building, scheduling informal
low to no
cost worshops, and seek volunteers, workers, and core group participants.

For more information on Concord Oasis E- cohousing, see our website under
construction at
http://members.tripod.com/~Oasis_Ecohousing/index.html