childcare
From: NKaten947 (NKaten947aol.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:18:44 -0500
A couple of single moms & I were wondering what other groups do about
childcare -we've been passing the hat, but it feels a little like begging. Do
other groups actually pay for childcare? Also do you ever pay for childcare
for committee meetings or during workshops. It cost me $75 for childcare
during one weekend workshop.

Also what are some of the ritual, welcoming things that groups do for new
members? We've had several people join recently & I'm not sure what kinds of
things to do to welcome them.
 Thank you

Kate N. Nichols
Bellingham Cohousing