Re: Washington Post article
From: Blaise Tobia (tobiabjdunx1.ocs.drexel.edu)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:20:16 -0500
I want to add my congratulations to Ann Zabaldo for her excellently
positioned response to the Washington Post article (and far better
written, in my opinion). It would be very nice to see it published.

Ann, seeing that you're listing yourself as coordinator of a Mid-Atlantic
Regional TCN, I do hope that we will be able to extend its active area
from just the DC area on up here to the Philadelphia area, where CoHo
life is mighty sleepy.

-- Blaise Tobia
acting coordinator for Phila.-area CoHo information
tobiabj [at] post.drexel.edu